1. CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In compliance with law requirements, all relevant company information can be found below and it is placed on record that all pages are sole property of our company, Aftermath Music.
Business Name: Aftermath Music
Tax code: NO 977 171 520
Registered Office: St Olavs Gate 3, N-7012 Trondheim, Norway
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information you give us when creating an account and/or placing an order: we receive and store any information (name, email, street address, etc.) you provide.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Indie that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products, process payments, and communicate with you about orders and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our service to you, our customers. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of our store.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
3. HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
4. WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of Indie Services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you.
6. CONTACTS, NOTICES & REVISIONS
If you have any concern about your privacy, or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact us with a thorough description and we resolve the issue for you. Further, the data protection officer for the above mentioned data controllers can be contacted at email@example.com